All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hillbilly mowers
Hillbilly mowers

2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day Empty
PostSubject: Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day   Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2023, 2:43 pm

Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day Screen44
. Just it to day an my hydro went for it.Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day Img_2116
There what went for it . And if anyone now a lot about please feel free to comment ur information or link cause this is my 1st cub cadet of any brand it's a 154 cub loboy
Back to top Go down
TechnoChicken
Established Member
TechnoChicken
Established Member

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day   Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2023, 3:42 pm

Whoooeee thats a lawn tractor! Those cub low boy tractors are actually quite rare, I would trade 3 of those AYP hydros for one... Correct me if I'm wrong but you would be the first to build one of those into a mud mower if you decide to go that route, or they are usually worth good money otherwise, or a great utility tractor
Back to top Go down
Hillbilly mowers
Hillbilly mowers

2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day   Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2023, 3:52 pm

@TechnoChicken that is my plans to do to it but I 2 and thinking on it for a mud mower cause they weigh to much .
Back to top Go down
Hillbilly mowers
Hillbilly mowers

2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day   Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2023, 4:08 pm

@MightyRaze will this one qualify for the build off
Back to top Go down
MightyRaze
Administrator
MightyRaze
Administrator

2017 Build-Off Finalist
2017 Build-Off Finalist
2018 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2018 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2019 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2019 Build-Off Top 3 Winner
2021 Winner of Winners
2021 Winner of Winners
1st Place Build-Off 2022
1st Place Build-Off Winner 2022
10,000 POSTS!
10,000 POSTS!
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day   Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2023, 6:00 pm

Hillbilly mowers wrote:
@MightyRaze will this one qualify for the build off

Unfortunately it is just outside the rules for the build off.  Honestly, I'd be afraid to make a mud mower out of one.  I'd keep it for what it is for.  Like you mentioned, just too heavy.  It hooked and flipped.  Yikes.

Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day Sig115PROJECTS:
     Marshal ........93 Craftsman GT6000      
     Red Bandit ...72 Wheel Horse Raider 12
     Dirty Rat........77 Sears Suburban
     Bowser..........01 Murray Widebody LT
     Other projects
Have a question? Ask me! Type in "@MightyRaze" in your post!
Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day Sig214Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day Sig314
Back to top Go down
Hillbilly mowers
Hillbilly mowers

2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day   Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2023, 8:38 pm

Well guy IV have made up my mind on the loboy I'm just going to restore it mostly and try to find or build me snowplow blade for it . Just to work it for a small farm uses and pushing top soil and cleaning up around the property and stuff but any information on it will be very appreciated and the in put of u guys is really appreciated to and if u guys now anything about them please let me know . Cause this is an will be my rodeo with a cub.
Back to top Go down
TechnoChicken
Established Member
TechnoChicken
Established Member

2022 Build-Off Entrant
2022 Build-Off Entrant
500+ Posts
500+ Posts
2024 Build-Off Entrant
2024 Build-Off Entrant

PostSubject: Re: Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day   Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2023, 9:30 pm

Hillbilly mowers wrote:
Well guy IV have made up my mind on the loboy I'm just going to restore it mostly and try to find or build me snowplow blade for it . Just to work it for a small farm uses and pushing top soil and cleaning up around the property and stuff but any information on it will be very appreciated and the in put of u guys is really appreciated to and if u guys now anything about them please let me know . Cause this is an will be my rodeo with a cub.
Tractordata is a good help:
https://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/000/3/0/307-international-harvester-154-lo-boy.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day   Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cub lo boy new project traded for it to day
Page 1 of 1