All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

Sudbury Mudders - Ontario, Canada

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jack9102
jack9102

Sudbury Mudders - Ontario, Canada Empty
PostSubject: Sudbury Mudders - Ontario, Canada   Sudbury Mudders - Ontario, Canada Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 11:12 am

HE DID IT Very Happy - DOC SPROKET LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!
I hope users find this sections useful. Anyways, onto the groups info.

I founded Sudbury Mudders around 2010 with a friend that wanted to find more guys to romp with. I'm in Greater Sudbury, in the south end, off Kelly lake road, near RR55. The group's main focus is the customization and sport of riding modified lawn tractors, but guys with ATVs are welcome as well. Email me at jtopolinski@hotmail.com and we can set up a time and place to romp. We usually tour the trails behind a demolished school across the street [Robinson]. It's got a bit of everything covering about 3 or 4 acres. It's got rocks for climbing/crawling, trails for general romping, and a couple good mud holes along a creek bed. Since the school is no longer standing, and the area is generally very quiet [not frequented by many nosy people or vandals], we've had a few kick ass races around the track that surrounds the back schoolyard. Email me with questions or comments [already made a group in the area?]. I check them at least once a week; usually daily.

AREA      : South end of Sudbury, guys with trucks like me? Wherever you can park and ride without a ticket.

My machine: 1986 Kawasaki Bayou 300 2wd - no tractor lately, one is in the works, don't kid yourself.
[not that it matters]

Last edited by jack9102 on December 7th 2013, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition of some contact stuff)
Back to top Go down

Sudbury Mudders - Ontario, Canada
Page 1 of 1