All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Terrain Lawn Tractor Forum

Like riding lawn tractors through mud, woods, rocks, and snow? Then this is the place for you! Share your ideas, Post your projects and more!

PortalHomeSite RulesEventsFAQSearchRegisterLog inBuild-Off

I'm moving

Go down 
+4
dangeroustoys56
CMHN
Chunk
MSteele323
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ncredleg

I'm moving - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 1:22 pm

MSTEELE wrote:
Well a update we still cannot find a place there. also my inlaws are sabotaging the whole thing. By trying to come up with bills to break us and get this . my mother in law and sister in law have been spreading rumors about me in hopes to get my wife to leave me. and to top the cake i did some investigating and my brother in law and his wife have been telling every place i had applied that i was a thief. no wonder i had loss prevention following me around every time i went to the local Wal-Mart. Talk about going from bad to worse . it has gone to the depths of unflattering things about me being spreaded on my sister in laws facebook page. I have to find a place soon . this is really been messing with me badly! It is to the point i been in a real depressed state where i do not want to make any youtube videos . the Murrat has not been used in almost a week it has gotten so bad. I been through the gambit of emotions from anger,fear, to the point of tears it is so bad. But WOW! How do ppl change when you try to better yourself. Sad

And yes this is the same brother in law and his wife i made a few Youtube vids with . the one that got his 77 stuck and the focus vid and the 05 ford truck vid and the junkyard trip vid. Well he shot himself in the foot because the focus was half done. the front lowering springs and struts were supposed to be installed when they came in . well i refuse to finish the job now since this crap happened.

Mike ..Dude , What is going on there Bud?My in-laws suck as well , but damn! , that is a world class bunch of losers.
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 12:00 am

bigbleuboy wrote:
NICE glad something it work out good! you should apply for an on-site job cause over here there is a few company's that rent houses with the job!

glad you can just sit back and do nothing! i would've smacked one of them by now if that happened to me! and never cleaned the blood splatter from ma hand! some folk are just real asshole's at least you've got us! and you wife!
Just wait till next week. when we bring in the big truck all hell is gonna break loose. So far my wife refuses to talk to any of them and the hateful voice mails occur.

Here is one from my Facebook P.M. ( Her name will not been showed.) Michael,

Look I hate hate hate what has happened between us. I miss having you and ( Your wife) around and I miss ( Your Daughter). I can't control ( Jackass) and we all know he's not going to apologize much less admit he was wrong. I told you once and I'll tell you again, I'm sorry for getting angry. I don't know what else to say or do but this. I understand why you were mad, I do. But I cannot change( Jackass) . If my apology accounts for anything in his area, then I'm sorry for what he did as well.

I get these B/S messages after they pull something. she conveniently blames her husband granted he played a part but she conveniently takes herself out of the problem. ( She is the problem)
This and my voice-mail mailbox gets cluttered with messages from apology to threats. I get the threats more.

Oh back to the subject the Murrat made the same trip today as herb did last week.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msteele323?feature=mhw5
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 11:55 pm

well this morning after we left the motel a friend ( Who's house the Murrat , herb, and the pickup are currently at.) we have down here in Conway informed us about another rent trailer that was 100 dollars less than the one we were gonna rent went looked at it and it needs work as did the other one but 3 pluses 1 it has a shed big enough for work on the Murrat 2nd a huge field behind , and third i have a bigger yard than i have here in Jonesboro. but i will be loosing the carport, office, and i have no idea what laws are here pertain to lawn tractors. Note i will not be living in Conway but a town nearby. But we are taking the cheaper trailer.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 7:50 am

Sounds like hell man. You gotta separate yourself from those people. They'll suck your life away!
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 5:16 pm

Yeah they are . I had made a rant vid , Bit i am seriously debating if i should post it. I explain in more detail how things went down and was blowing off alot of steam.
That and i was up all the previous night with a terrible toothache and was loading the F-150 down. To be honest this all has been a huge nightmare. And i will be happy when i can get back to making romp vids again i have seen plenty of places to shoot Murrat Vids. But the trailer we have rented is in need of fixing up. The good thing is the trailer you cannot see on Google earth, so the inlaws will have a terrible time finding. also i am not saying where i live. I have no problem with the inlaws finding this forum b/c if they really knew me it would be easy. but they are self-adsorbed Morons so that will not be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 8:00 pm

Its usually best to keep personal stuff like that off of youtube. YOu'll get some really mixed responces, some might not be so great.

The hcepaer trailer sounds awesome though, I shoudlnt see a lawn tractor being a problem, if anone asks, its a mobility scooter Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/csakvids
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 8:37 pm

Chunk wrote:
Its usually best to keep personal stuff like that off of youtube. YOu'll get some really mixed responces, some might not be so great.

The chepaer trailer sounds awesome though, I shoudlnt see a lawn tractor being a problem, if anone asks, its a mobility scooter Wink
Yeah i agree about airing personal stuff. it might come back to bite me in the ass later. But , there is gonna be a new vid up since i cut out the inlaw crap out of it , I decided to have some fun with it.
Back to top Go down
motorhead45102

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 10:32 pm

well i know alot of people have been posting on this thread, but i have some nice news on my off road craftsman project!!!
also thats funny, "mobility scooter" are you getting too old to walk? lol,
man would that be funnier than sht, seeing a old lady on a riding mower going 30mph or so down the road, "don't worry kids grandma just upgraded her scooter"
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 10:37 pm

motorhead45102 wrote:
well i know alot of people have been posting on this thread, but i have some nice news on my off road craftsman project!!!
also thats funny, "mobility scooter" are you getting too old to walk? lol,
man would that be funnier than sht, seeing a old lady on a riding mower going 30mph or so down the road, "don't worry kids grandma just upgraded her scooter"
Its a RedneckRickem joke.
Back to top Go down
motorhead45102

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 11:24 pm

you watch davidsfarm, redneckrickem, too? davidsfarm has sht ton of videos and are pretty good, idk but is he like the top youtube person?
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 12:11 am

If you watch ricks speedex vids he references to the speedex as a personal mobility device.
IDK if he is the top youtube person. i think that title might fall upon SMP films. or youtubes golden child Fred.
Back to top Go down
indianaboy93

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 1:16 pm

motorhead45102 wrote:
you watch davidsfarm, redneckrickem, too? davidsfarm has sht ton of videos and are pretty good, idk but is he like the top youtube person?

i think Davidsfarm is the top youtube channel under the automotive category.
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 7:49 pm

indianaboy93 wrote:
motorhead45102 wrote:

i think Davidsfarm is the top youtube channel under the automotive category.
I think you are correct. But give youtube time and Davidsfarm and all the others will be a flash in the pan . I mean with big corporations like Disney and CBS and others like that they will be running us out soon. I'm sorry but Youtube is not like it used to be at all.
Back to top Go down
motorhead45102

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 8:02 pm

no youtube has like evolved from just some people doing alittle videos to where there is almost like competition on who can make the most, the best, and so on.
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: If things could not get any worse.   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 4:24 am

Still moving , But i will be getting a divorce. Oh man how it rains it pours crap. Discovered a few things that had been going on lately and all not good for me. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 5:38 am

A divorce? affraid really man? That sucks so much. There's no way you deserve all this shit
Back to top Go down
ncredleg
ncredleg

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 12:17 pm

affraid No
Back to top Go down
motorhead45102

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 5:41 pm

thats a bunch of bs thats happening to you, dunno what else to say but sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2010, 8:53 pm

wow, thats a lot to have to deal with man. I hope things gets better for you soon, after all this bad, you would think that you deserve some good...
Back to top Go down
http://ww.atltf.com
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2010, 12:09 am

Thanks guys i will keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2010, 4:46 pm

Well a update the last of the stuff from the Jonesboro house was moved Friday morning. so tonight will be my 1st night there , but we do not have any running water. ( Busted main pipe. and the Cable/internet guy is supposed to be there on Monday . Here is the sad news due to the size of the trailer i will be getting rid of Herb, and ALL of my models and model trains . The money will be used to get me dentures and pay some bills.( I have really bad teeth) . also the ford truck is being sold too in hopes of getting me a smaller cheaper on gas car. The good news is i am keeping The Murrat. note i an not posting any of this on facebook . ( For those who know me on there.) I hope that herb fetches me a good price but in Central Arkansas that should pose no problem.
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2010, 4:51 pm

Just imagine moving furniture from a huge 3 bedroom house to a tiny 2 bedroom trailer and the trailer is packed full of stuff. so i will be selling furniture, toys, tools, and whatever i can part with on craigslist.
Back to top Go down
motorhead45102

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2010, 6:21 pm

do you have a lot of tools to sell if you do sell them? i know people really would love to keep their tools rather than getting rid of them. also you live to far for me anyhow and shipping wouldn't be cheap.
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2010, 6:25 am

Well Thursday i got the water fixed had 5 days without water. talk about going nuts kept a cooler full of water just to flush the toilet. and on Saturday transported Herb from a friends house in the area. Today or Monday i will be prepping it for sale . But kept the mini tach and the amp gauge for the Murrat. oh yeah and the passenger side mirror . ( They are ATV mirrors anyways.) I now have a small metal shed i will be filming from . ( It needs work) I plan on getting some work done to it this week . It has been a hectic week for me with the water problems and all the unpacking. that and the 104F temp has kept me in the house ahem trailer. but there is more to be done we found out the water heater tank had a crack and water spewed everywhere , And now i have a new Hot water heater to replace it . but i have to install it. somewhere between all of this i still have to find a job. and get a few Videos up on youtube.
Then there is the Murrat while it sat at the friends house where herd sat it got rained on and somehow now it will not stay running i imagine the gas went bad or there is water in the carb B/c it does not stay running. so i am going to have to address this issue in some time.
Back to top Go down
Chunk
Established Member
Chunk
Established Member

500+ Posts
500+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2010, 7:06 pm

Be nice to see a video of your new place when you have time. Sounds like its all starting to work out now.

We've had water out for a ffew days before, and flushing the toilet was the hardest thing, sorta take it for granted really!
Back to top Go down
MSteele323

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 4:07 pm

If i could pry my laptop from my wifes hands for a minute i would make a new vid. right now i am stuck using this crappy desktop computer. There might be a destruction Vid of me killing this POS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm moving   I'm moving - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm moving
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next